Throughout the Coronavirus pandemic we have worked hard to make sure our pubs are as safe as possible, whilst following the latest government guidelines.
Our PUBSAFE promises were developed to keep you, our loyal customers, as well as our dedicated teams safe. We have received some amazing feedback, letting us know how PUBSAFE has given you the assurance you need to feel safe when enjoying some well-earned down time in our pubs.
PUBSAFE continues to be at the heart of everything we do and is proudly followed in all our pubs. So, stay safe, play by the rules and be assured that we’re doing everything we can to protect you and our teams.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
How we are keeping you safe
OUR PUB SAFE PROMISES
We’re ensuring safe socialising in all our pubs by…
- Following the latest social distancing government guidelines
- Allowing you to book a table before you visit, so you know you have a safe space to enjoy
- Laying out tables to ensure safe spacing
- Signposting our toilets, meticulously cleaning them and following social distancing measures
We’re asking you to…
- Follow these social distancing measures so everyone can enjoy their time with us.
We’ve introduced new Pub Safe Monitors in every pub who…
- Check everyone is safe
- Wear a unique uniform so you can easily find them
- Are responsible for additional cleaning and making sure tables are cleared properly
You can help us by…
- Letting the PUB SAFE monitor know if you have any concerns or questions during your visit
So they can look after you, we’re taking good care of our teams by…
- Training them by following the latest government guidelines for safe working
- Giving them everything they need to work safely, including training on social distancing and hand hygiene
- Temperature checking at the start of every shift
- Carrying out full risk assessments on our pubs, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers
You can do your part by…
- Respecting our teams and any requests they have, to keep everyone safe
We’re promoting good hand hygiene by…
- Having hand sanitisers at entrances and throughout our pubs
- Regularly checking and sanitising handwashing facilities in toilets
We’re asking you to…
- Maintain your own personal hand hygiene to protect everyone
We’re minimising contact in our pubs by…
- Asking customers to use our Order & Pay app and contactless payment methods
- Delivering food & drink to your table in the safest way possible
- Using disposable menus, so they can be recycled after your visit or taken home
- Displaying all allergen information online for our food, so you can check it from your own device
Help us by…
- Using the technology we have available to minimise contact with our teams wherever possible