Fury v Whyte: 23 April
The all-British blockbuster between Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte is finally set to take place on Saturday 23rd April as the ‘Gypsy King’ makes his title defence live on BT Sport.
Will Dillian Whyte be the boxer to finally defeat The Gypsy King's unbeaten record?
Find out here at Sixfields on Saturday 23rd April, where you can enjoy a great selection of quality food and drink, all while making the most of our outstanding offers! How about a Burger and a drink for £10?! Or perhaps a sharer for two and two drinks for just £12 what are you waiting for!?
We even offer order and pay via our Greene King app so you don't even have to go to the bar!
Don't miss out - make a table booking now.
Want to go all out with screen-side seating?!
We have the perfect table for you! Our screen-side seating takes the boxing to the next level. You are guaranteed the best screen views, along with table service all night so you don’t even have to go to the bar! Do not settle for anything less.
* a minimum spend of £40 a head and deposit of £10 a head is required to secure you table (the deposit is redeemable against your in-pub spend on food and drink on the night)
Don't miss out - make a table booking now. To book for screen side viewing please select VIP at point of booking
Fancy a free drink?
All Hungry Horse pubs accept the Season Ticket App where you can get 10% off your drinks during the big matches. Download the Season Ticket App and Sign Up to find your nearest pub and claim a free drink!
Terms and Conditions
- For £10 choose a burger from: Cheese burger, Bacon Cheese burger, or The green one. A £1 supplement applies to the following burgers: Smokin’ Jack Burger, Chipuffalo burger. A £2 supplement applies for the following burgers: The Berry Cheesy Vimto Burger or The Sunday best burger. A £4 supplement applies for the Quadzilla burger. For £12 choose a sharer from: Muchos Nachos Grande, Ultimate Big Combo, 20 Onion Ring Horseshoe stacker or Crown of Burgers. Also chose a free drink from: Pint of Peroni, Pint of Stella, Pint of San Miguel, Pint of Strongbow, Pint of Strongbow Dark Fruit, Smirnoff and Draught Mixer, Absolut and Draught Mixer, Whitley Neil and Mixer, Captain Morgan and Draught mixer, Bacardi and Draught Mixer, 16oz Coca-Cola, 16oz Lemonade, 330ml still water, 330ml Sparkling water or a regular hot drink.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be sold to over 18s only. Proof of identity may be requested. We remind customers to drink responsibly.
- All deal drinks are subject to change and availability and may vary from pub to pub. If your advertised choice is unavailable, a suitable alternative of an equivalent price may be offered at the manager’s discretion.
- Drink and Burger must be ordered in the same transaction.
- Available on April 23rd after 5 pm – close only.
- All items are subject to availability during food service hours.
- All our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present. If you have any special dietary requirements please ask before placing your order. We cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are ‘free from’ any specific allergen.
- Full allergen and nutritional information can be found on the pub page menu or in the pub
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.
- Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Telephone: 0845 608 0713.
All deal drinks are subject to change and availability and may vary from pub to pub. Bottles available in the promotion include: Budweiser, Corona, Desperados, Heineken, Ice Breaker, Hooch, Smirnoff Ice, VK, Brothers, Freixenet Sparkling, Becks Blue, Heineken 0%, Peroni 0%, OSH 0%, Koppaberg 0%, coke, diet coke, coke zero.
If your advertised choice is unavailable, a suitable alternative of an equivalent price may be offered at the manager’s discretion.
Manager’s decision is final and binding.
All information is correct at time of production.
Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under the age of 18 - proof of ID will be requested.
Failure to produce authentic ID will lead to refusal of service.
For full terms and conditions please refer to the drinks menu and www.hungryhorse.co.uk