Go big this Tuesday for £6.50
Enjoy more for your money every Tuesday with selected Big Plate Specials for £6.50
Chicken New Yorker
4 chicken breasts topped with smoked streaky bacon, melted cheese and BBQ sauce. Served with fries, onion ringsº, coleslaw, peas and half a grilled tomato.
15oz* Grilled gammon
3 x 5oz* gammon steaks topped with a fried free-range egg, pineapple, chips, onion ringsº, peas and half a grilled tomato.
15 breaded wholetail scampi** with chips and tartare sauce. Served with peas or mushy peas.
Grilled naan bread piled high with fries and cauliflower wings, smothered in tikka sauce and topped with mint yoghurt and fresh herbs. Served with mango chutney and deliciously dippable poppadoms.
Pick your sizzler, 2 sides, and sauce for the perfect combo. All served on a bed of sizzling peppers and onions.
Pick a sizzler
Roast half chicken
2 southern fried chicken skewers
2 chicken breast skewers
Battered halloumi [v]
10 battered chicken strips
3 x 5oz* gammon steaks
Grilled salmon fillet [✝]
NEW No-chicken goujons [ve]
8oz* 28-day matured rump steak
Pick two sides
Dressed side salad [ve]
Corn on the cob [ve]
Onion ringsº [v]
Tortilla wraps [v]
Mexican rice [ve]
Baked jacket potato [ve]
Sweet potato fries [v]
Pick a sauce
Hot piri-piri [ve]
Smoky BBQ [ve]
Garlic and Italian-style cheese [v]
Fruity and tangy [ve]
NEW Smoky chipotle buffalo [ve]
Hot hot hot [v]
Sticky char sui [ve]
Terms and Conditions
Choose any one of these Big Plate Specials and pay either £6.50 or £7.50, depending on your local pub's pricing: 15oz* Grilled Gammon, Chicken New Yorker, Jumbo Scampi, Mix it Up (including vegetarian and vegan) or Tikka Tower.
1. Only the listed dishes are available at £6.50 or £7.50 on Tuesdays. The price point of either £6.50 or £7.50 at your local Hungry Horse is printed on the back of the main menus in the Daily Deals section - please check before ordering.
2. Available on Tuesday only.
3. All items are subject to availability during food service hours.
4. Photography is for illustrative purposes only and crockery may vary per pub.
5. All our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present. If you have any special dietary requirements please ask before placing your order. We cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are ‘free from’ any specific allergen.
6. All weights are approximate prior to cooking.
7. Full allergen and nutritional information can be found on the pub page menu or in the pub
8. Not available in conjunction with any other promotion, except the ‘2 Meals For’ promotion
9. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.
10. Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Telephone: 0845 608 0713.
º Onion rings are made from chopped & reformed onions.
* Weight before cooking
**Scampi made from more than one wholetail