Terms & Conditions
Website terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
1. Use of this website
This website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on this website. The changes will apply to the use of this website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new terms and conditions you should not continue to use this website. If you continue to use this website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions.
3. Access to and availability of the website
We will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, we do not warrant that the website will be available continuously and is not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
4. Passwords and security
You agree to (and agree to ensure that your directors, employees and agents):
Keep all passwords secret at all times and have them changed, if there is reason to believe that someone else knows them
Notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any accidental or unauthorised access or use of the service by any third party
5. Intellectual property
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by us. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these terms and conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in us or any third party (‘intellectual property’).
All rights in relation to intellectual property not expressly granted by us are hereby reserved to us (or our licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such intellectual property is granted to you.
6. Property details
We reserve the right to change the details of any pub, hotel or restaurant at any time without notice.
This website is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the internet.
We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date.
However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which we take no responsibility. We reserve the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at our own discretion.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website
inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements
By accessing this website you agree that we shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the internet via hyperlinks from this site.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to our liability in respect of products sold through our pubs, hotels or restaurants.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
8. Third-party websites and products
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under our control. We will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link.
Any information related to a supplier or product on the website which is not part of or produced by us or our group does not represent any endorsement by us of the quality of the supplier or product offered.
We may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these terms and conditions.
On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services and must delete all relevant passwords and any other website material.
10. Your liability
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify us (and our officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold us harmless against all third-party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these terms and conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorised user.
If we fail to exercise our rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and we may still exercise those rights in the future.
If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted).
You agree that we may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to anybody else without first obtaining our written consent.
A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
This website is owned and operated by Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Company registration number 3298903.
Last updated: April 2018
- All products are subject to change and availability and may vary from pub to pub. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Managers decision is final and binding. All information is correct at time of production. Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under the age of 18 - proof of ID will be requested. Failure to produce authentic ID will lead to refusal of service.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Acceptance. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period. This promotion opens at 10.00 on 11th December 2023 and closes at 23.59 on 17th December 2023.
4. Entry requirements. To enter through Facebook, you must comment on our dedicated competition post on the Hungry Horse Facebook page with the title of your child’s favourite Christmas story.
5. Winner selection. Five winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
6. Prize. The winners will receive a book bundle sent to their home address containing 5 books titled; ‘How the Grinch Lost Christmas’, ‘Mog’s Christmas’, ‘Juniper’s Christmas’, ‘Virtually Christmas’ and ‘The Miraculous Sweetmakers The Frost Fair’.
7. The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
8. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
9. Notification. The winners will be informed of their prize within 5 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winners are ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
11. We accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by you.
12. Delivery. The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
13. Limitation of liability. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. We are not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
14. Intellectual property. You will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material that you submit as part of this promotion. However, you grant us (and our agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Publicity. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winners before taking place.
16. Winner’s name. In accordance with the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code, we intend to publish or make available the surname and county of any winners. Any winners that objects must notify us as soon as possible after you are informed that you have won.
17. General terms. No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
18. We reserve the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
19. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
20. Our decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
21. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside our reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to you in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. Governing law & jurisdiction. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and we and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. We remind anyone entering this promotion to drink responsibly. Please visit www.greeneking.co.uk/enjoy-responsibly for the facts.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any of the social media platforms where the post promoting the promotion is featured. None of the social media platforms are responsible to entrants in respect of any aspects of this promotion.
25. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
26. Data Controller. Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited (ICO registration number ZA054235) is the data controller in respect of this promotion.
27. We are required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. We are a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
28. Why do we need to process your personal data? We want our promotions to be administered fairly so that all entrants can enjoy them. To do this well, we need to process some of your personal data. We will process your personal data to administer the promotion, to confirm that you have complied with the terms of the promotion, to confirm whether you have won a prize, to communicate with you in relation to any prize you may win and to deal with any queries you have in relation to the promotion.
29. What information do we process? When you enter a promotion we need your contact information. If you are a winner we may ask for your date of birth in order to confirm your eligibility to enter the competition and other contact information so we are able to send your prize to you. We will also collect any personal information you include in your message.
30. How long do we keep personal information for? If you exercise your data protection rights, we will keep a record of your request and our response indefinitely, to be able to show that we responded properly and fairly to your request. Otherwise we will keep your data for the following time periods:
Information relating to…
Is kept for…
Entering a promotion
4 months following the closing date of a promotion
Enquiring about a promotion
3 months following our reply to you
31. Will we sell your personal data to anyone else? No. That’s not something we do.
32. Who do we share personal data with and why? Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in our Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. We work with the following third party suppliers and service providers who will process your personal data in order to administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with you on our behalf:
Personal data that is shared
Reasons for sharing personal data
3sixfive Pro Ltd
Name, address including post code, date of birth, telephone number, email address, photocopy of ID (as proof of age) and Facebook account name
To respond to customer queries and complaints
Name, contact information, address, booking information, complaint information
Managing guest queries and complaints
33. All of these organisations are required to comply with our data processing standards and are bound by the terms of this privacy notice. They are not permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes.
34. We will share your personal data as required by law or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority.
35. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business. The buyer will only be permitted to use your personal data as outlined in this privacy notice.
36. We will not pass your personal information outside of the UK or EU or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
37. Direct marketing. We may ask whether you want to receive marketing from us – it’s your choice, but if you sign up for marketing please read our general privacy notice at www.greeneking.co.uk/privacy.
38. Publicity. If you are a winner or runner up, we may use your data for publicity purposes as explained in the terms and conditions above.
39. What are your rights and how can you exercise them? We can be contacted by post at: Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.
40. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by post at the address above, or by email sent to email@example.com.
41. We process personal data in compliance with applicable data protection law. The lawful bases we rely on for our primary processing purposes are as follows:
Lawful basis for processing
Administering a promotion
We process personal data because it is necessary to do so for the performance of the relevant contract.
Responding to an enquiry about a promotion
We believe it is in our commercial interests to respond to our customers making this processing a legitimate interest.
42. You have the following rights under data protection law:
a. to ask us to tell you what personal data we are processing that relate to you (right of access);
b. to require us to rectify or stop processing inaccurate personal data (right to rectification);
c. to require us to delete personal data relating to you, subject to there being valid grounds (right to erasure);
d. to require us to restrict our processing activities, subject to there being valid grounds (right to restriction);
e. to object to processing, in particular to profiling (right to object) and direct marketing (by withdrawing your consent);
f. to ask that personal data about you be sent to another controller of your choosing, subject to there being valid grounds (right to data portability).
43. You can notify us of your wish to exercise any of these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer, using the contact information provided above.
44. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the data protection regulator for the United Kingdom) or in some circumstances, another European Union data protection authority.
46. Changes to this privacy notice. This privacy notice is effective from the opening date set out above. You can check if the privacy notice has changed by revisiting this webpage at any time.
- Please present your voucher in the Blue Light/Defence Discount app when placing your order, which entitles the bearer to 20% Off Food at a participating pub.
The offer can be redeemed until 31st December 2023, Monday to Sunday during food service hours.
The 20% Off Food offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, menu promotion or on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day.
Offer valid for bills up to £200, max discount £40.
Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers, including friend & family vouchers.
Only one redemption per person, per transaction, per visit for a maximum of 10 guests, including the BLC Member.
Offer subject to availability.
Invalid memberships will not be accepted.
There is no cash alternative for this discount and this discount is not transferable.
The offer is not transferable.
We reserve the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time.
Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
- Exclusive monthly offers will be emailed to you using the address you provide at the time of signing up. Hungry Horse cannot be held responsible for emails that go into your junk folders – please add us to your list of safe senders. The emails we send with offers on are valid for that email address only and shouldn’t be forwarded on or shared. We aim to communicate with you at least twice a month via email and there will be news and offers included on these. We cannot guarantee that there will be an offer on every email we send.
News alerts and updates will be communicated via email and our Facebook page. We will only send you news and information that is relevant to our business – your information will not be shared with third parties.
- *Available at Selected Sites*
1. Our menu descriptors do not include all ingredients. Please ask a member of the team if you require the full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve or visit our website. Whilst we take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian and vegan products, we must advise that these are handled in a multi-kitchen environment.
2. (V) Vegetarian, (Ve) Vegan, † Fish, Poultry and Shellfish dishes may contain bones. * All stated weights are approximate and uncooked. Medium heat.
3. Offer includes 2 courses and live entertainment for £10.99, £3.50 supplement for 3 courses.
4. Choose 2 or 3 courses from the below:
5. Starters; Halloumi Strips, Chicken Wings, Chicken Strips.
6. Mains: Mac “n” Cheese, 5oz grilled Gammon, Classic Chicken New Yorker, Classic Breaded Wholetail Scampi, Hand battered Fish & Chips.
7. Desserts – Apple and Berry Crumble (inc Vegan Version), Chocolate Fudge Cake, Sticky Toffee and Bourbon Pudding
8. Not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
9. Dine & Dance will be available from January 2023 on certain days and times only – please check with your chosen site for details.
10. All items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.
Please advise the team of any dietary requirements before ordering. You can view our allergen information if you download the Greene King app, or visit our website at www.greeneking.co.uk Please note that we do not operate a dedicated vegetarian/vegan kitchen area. Our menu descriptions do not list all ingredients. (V) Suitable for Vegetarians (Ve) Suitable for Vegans (bones symbol) (N) Dish contains Nuts †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones and/or shell. Scampi may contain one or more tail per piece. Onion rings are made from chopped and reformed onions. * All stated weights are approximate before cooking. Our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. We do not include ‘may contain’ information. Dishes may contain alcohol. Calorie counts are correct at time of print. Dishes on the NGC menu are made with ingredients that do not intentionally contain gluten. Due to the risk of cross-contamination we cannot guarantee our dishes are 100% free from gluten. Please ensure a member of the team is aware you are ordering from our No Gluten Containing Menu. Photography is for illustration purposes only.
Our Deals: Monday - Grill Monday includes six dishes from Grills section on Mondays only, subject to availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount including Kids Eat for £1. Monday – Kids Eat for £1. *Up to 2 kids can eat with every full paying adult. Choose any small meal for £1, or any large meal for £1.50 from the Kids’ menu. Tuesday – Mix It Up Tuesday. Any Mix It Up combination included in the deal. Wednesday – Curry and a Drink. Choose a curry and a deal drink for £7 all day every Wednesday. Upgrade to a Super Special Curry for £3 extra. All deal drinks are subject to change, availability and may vary from pub to pub. Please check with a team member or on the Greene King app for full range included. If your advertised choice is unavailable, a suitable alternative of an equivalent price may be offered at the manager’s discretion. All premium deal drinks are subject to change and availability and may vary from pub to pub. An additional 50p will be added to your drink price for any of these products. Thursday – Freebie Thursday. Free Starter or Dessert on Thursday must be ordered in the same transaction as the Super Special. Ultimate candymania and The Horseshoe Homer are not included. Friday – BOGOF Burger Friday. Buy one burger get one free includes all burgers, cheapest burger free. Burgers must be ordered in the same transaction. Saturday – Super Saturday. Any Super Special for a set price, Saturday only. Sunday – Two roasts for a set price. Choose any two roast meals, excluding Super Specials and Kids Roasts. Must be ordered in the same transaction. Monday – Friday - Two Classics for a set price. Two Classics for a set price available on selected dishes Monday to Friday, £2 supplement on Chicken Parmigiana. Dishes must be ordered in the same transaction. Please check your local Hungry Horse for pricing.
For every Ultimate candymania, Impossible nuggets starter, Omega-3 fish finger wrap/baguette and Beyond Meat stack sold £0.20 plus VAT will be paid to Macmillan Cancer Support*, a registered charity in England and Wales (261017), in Scotland (SC039907) and in the Isle of Man (604). Also operating in Northern Ireland. *Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support to which it gives all of its profits. All cash and credit or debit card tips are paid in full to our team members. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT.
- Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+, excluding Greene King employees, their families or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- This voucher entitles you to one free drink for your birthday from the following list: Large Coca Cola, Large Coca Cola Zero, Large Lemonade, Pint of Strongbow original, Pint of Carlsberg, Pint of Carling, Pint of Fosters, Pint of Greene King IPA, 175ml of I Heart Sauvignon Blanc, I Heart Blush Pinot Grigio, I Heart Cabernet Sauvignon and 125ml Amodo Prosecco.
- This voucher is valid two weeks before and two weeks after you birthday . ID may be required to prove your date of birth.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Greene King employee vouchers or Greene King friend & family vouchers.
- Only one free drink voucher is allowed per email address and per person.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be sold to over 18s only. Proof of identity may be requested. We remind customers to drink responsibly.
- Offer excludes December 24th, December 25th, December 26th, December 31st, January 1st.
Short Terms and Conditions
GB 18+. Purchase required. Promotion opens on 01.11.2023 and closes on 01.01.2024. All entrants will receive a free Coca-Cola Zero sugar drink voucher but only the first 5,000 codes redeemed will be accepted. Free drinks available on a first come first basis. There are also 231 prizes available to be won via random draw: 50x branded Christmas jumpers, 50x 500ml reusable water bottles, 50x branded T-shirts, 50x branded baseball hats, 30x digital vouchers (worth £50 each), and 1x weekend getaway for 2 to a selected European city for 2 nights in a 4* hotel. Weekend getaway incl. return flights to/from London, 1x hand luggage/person, transfers to/from airport at destination, breakfast, walking food tour or museum/attraction pass and a two-course lunch (up to €50/person). Date restrictions apply. To enter, buy a Coca-Cola Zero Sugar drink, scan the QR code and submit your details with a photo of your drink as proof of purchase. Max 1 entry per person per day. Max 1 prize per household and 1 free drink per person. Full terms at www.greenekingxmas.com. Promoter: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners GB
Minimal Terms and Conditions (only to be used where space is very limited)
GB 18+. Purchase required. Promotion closes 01.01.2024. T&Cs apply, see www.greenekingxmas.com.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Great Britain Limited, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
- Free Drink Vouchers: Every person entering the promotion will receive a digital code via email to redeem a free drink. Only the first 5,000 codes redeemed will be accepted. Participating brands: Flaming Grill, Farmhouse Inns, Hungry Horse, Proper Locals, Pub & Social, Pub & Kitchen, Pub & Carvery, Pub & Grill, Pub & Dining (including Hotels Group). Please show this voucher to your server to redeem the offer. UK residents only (excluding Scotland), aged 18+. This voucher entitles you to one free regular draught glass of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar or one 330ml bottle of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar. All products are subject to availability. This voucher is valid from Tuesday 14th November 2023 to Sunday 14th January 2024, during the pub’s regular opening hours. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Greene King employee vouchers or Greene King friend & family vouchers, and cannot be redeemed on the Greene King Order & Pay App. No more than one free drink voucher may be used per person during the promotional dates. This offer is subject to availability while stocks last and the manager reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. No cash alternative. This voucher is not transferable.
- The Prize(s): There are 231 prizes available to be won in total: 50x Coca-Cola branded Christmas jumpers, 50x 500ml reusable water bottles, 50x Coca-Cola branded T-shirts, 50x Coca-Cola branded baseball hats, 30x £50 Greene King digital vouchers and 1x weekend getaway for 2 to a European city.
Greene King digital voucher terms: digital vouchers can be used to pay Greene King products and services. The money uploaded is a pre-payment system for the goods and services of participating Greene King pubs, restaurants and hotels. It is valid for 12 months from activation.
Weekend getaway terms: prize package for 2 people includes: Return flights from London to winner’s choice of Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Lisbon, Paris, Prague, Rome, Stockholm or Vienna, including taxes, fees and one item of hand luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in winner’s chosen destination; 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in winner’s chosen destination, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room, including daily breakfast; Walking food tour of winner’s chosen city centre, led by a local guide, including multiple tastings OR Tickets to an attraction/museum of winner’s choice, with multiple options available in each city; Two-course lunch with drinks at a local restaurant in winner’s chosen city, up to a maximum value of €50 per person.
Economy flights available from major international airports in London only. Flights will be selected by Prize Provider and not all routings will be available. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel and any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation. Hotel accommodation is based on two people sharing one double or twin room in the winner’s chosen destination; Hotel will be selected by Prize Provider at their sole discretion; All prize elements are subject to availability. The prize cannot be taken from 21st December – 2nd January (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday. The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time and once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended. At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over and children under 18 must have parent or guardian permission prior to booking. The prize excludes: domestic ground transfers, food and drink (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. The Prize Provider is Element London Ltd (). Prizes can only be used as stipulated, are not transferable to another individual and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way. Sale of the prizes for profit is prohibited. Any breach of this term will result in disqualification and we reserve the right to cancel the prize.
- Maximum of one prize per household.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18+ except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and any other companies associated with the promotion.In entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion and/or claim any prize you may win.
- Start date and closing date: This promotion opens at 00:00 on 01 November 2023 and closes at 23:59 on 1ST January 2024.Entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
- How to participate: To enter, buy a Coca-Cola Zero Sugar drink, scan the QR code and submit your contact details and a photo of your drink as proof of purchase. Entrants must have access to the internet, a working telephone number and an email address.
- Entries are limited to one per person per day.
- For the avoidance of doubt only one unique email address and mobile number will be accepted per person.
- Winner selection and notification: The winners will be drawn via a computerised system producing verifiably random results from all valid entries, within 7 working days after the closing date of the promotion and winners will be notified within 5 days thereafter via email to the email address submitted with their entry.
- If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of our notification.Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you by email, using details provided on entry. If you cannot be contacted or you have not claimed your prize (or failed to provide an address for delivery if so requested) within 28 days of notification, or you are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random in accordance with these terms. We do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize for any reason.
- Prize fulfilment: Prizes will be despatched or emailed depending on the prize won within 3 working days of acceptance. Prizes returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
- We are not responsible for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the promotion;
- technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer account resulting from participating in this promotion, or mistranscribed data;
- unauthorized human intervention or human error which may occur in any part of the entry process or the process for allocating the prize(s);
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries;
- late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, if it is possible.
Nothing in this section shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability whose limitation is prohibited by law.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer or completed in bulk, will not be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries or claims that are not submitted on time or in full, lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed via e-mail/phone, regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or corrupted webpages.
- In the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control, we reserve the right to void, suspend or cancel the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time, but we will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- If you win, you agree to co-operate (and to procure the co-operation of your companions who share in the benefits of the prize) with any of our reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In so far as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the our negligence or that of our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected.
- Our decision is final in relation to promotional matters and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, these terms will prevail.
- We reserve the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe:
- there has been a breach of:
- these terms and conditions;
- any law; or
- any instructions forming part of this promotion's entry requirements or otherwise;
- a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means;or
- a participant's conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the promotion.
- there has been a breach of:
- A list of winners will be available by sending firstname.lastname@example.org, within 3 months of the closing date of the promotion. Only the first name, surname and county of the winners will be disclosed. If you object to your details being made available, you must inform us when you are notified of your win. Please note that we may still be required to share your details with the Advertising Standards Authority.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions (or any part thereof) is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions (or part thereof) will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
- Data Protection: By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that the processing of your personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations in respect of the promotion and to enable you to enter the promotion and/or to claim any prize you may win. You confirm and warrant that all data provided by you for these purposes are accurate. If you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data prior to the end of the promotion, your participation may be cancelled.
- Please show this voucher to your server to redeem the offer. UK residents only (excluding Scotland), aged 18+. This voucher entitles you to one free 25ml Beefeater London Dry Gin, Beefeater Pink Strawberry Gin or Beefeater Blood Orange with Schweppes Classic Tonic or Schweppes Slimline Tonic. All products are subject to availability. This voucher is valid from Monday 2nd October to Sunday 29th October, during the pub’s regular opening hours. This voucher cannot be used in Scotland and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Greene King employee vouchers or Greene King friend & family vouchers. No more than one free drink voucher may be used in one session. This offer is subject to availability while stocks last and the manager reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. No cash alternative. This voucher is not transferable. We remind customers to drink responsibly.