AT HUNGRY HORSE
We’ve got the festive season covered.
Relax this Christmas and spend it with us at Hungry Horse. Enjoy some great food a welcoming atmosphere and no washing up! Our team are ready and waiting to make yours a Christmas to remember.
Our menus are full of all your festive favourites as well as something different for when you’ve eaten your fill of turkey
OUR FESTIVE DRINKS
PRE-ORDER YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS TIPPLES TODAY
Take advantage of these great pre-order offers and know your drinks will be waiting for you on the day. Pre-order using the options on the booking form
2 bottles of Prosecco for £19
Blossom Hill Red, White, Rosé
Corona, Desperados, Peroni, Peroni Gluten-Free, Hop House 13, Punk IPA, Brothers Parma Violet, Brothers Rhubarb & Custard, Bulmers Original
Heineken 0.0, Peroni Libera, Old Speckled Hen Low Alcohol, Beck's Blue
Treat someone to one of our Festive Gift Cards or fantastic beers from our online shop this Christmas, and give them the gift of the beer!
*Please note for Festive menus at Hungry Horse a deposit is required to secure your booking*
To receive your £10 gift your deposit must be paid in full by the 31st October. Your £10 gift will be sent via email to you on the 2nd January 2020
Terms and conditions
To be eligible to receive a voucher, you must make an online booking on one of our Festive menus for a minimum party of four guests. The online booking must be made and a deposit paid in full by 17th November 2019. £10 gift vouchers are valid from 2nd January to 31st May 2020 - excluding Valentine’s Day 14th February 2020, Mother’s Day 22nd March 2020, Easter weekend 10th to 13th April 2020 and May Bank Holiday’s 8th & 25th May 2020. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. At least £5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal, which can include breakfast and sharers. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus). Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time. Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old. Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email on 2nd January 2020 (if you have provided a valid email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications). Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating Hungry Horse pubs. To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email you receive at the till. Enjoy responsibly. Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Online booking subject to availability. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire.
Summary Terms & Conditions – 6th December- 8th December
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table at a Hungry Horse pub on a festive menu (Festive Fayre menu available to book between 13th November 2019-1st January 2020. Christmas Day 25th December 2019, Boxing Day 26th December 2019 or New Years Eve 31st December 2019). Promotion closes at 23:59 on 8th December 2019. One winner will receive £500 worth of high street vouchers. 10 runners up will also receive 1 x £25 Hungry Horse gift card. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions – 6th – 8th December 2019
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on 0:00 Friday 6th December 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 8th December 2019
3. Entrants must make a booking via www.hungryhorse.co.uk/book/ or make a reservation in a Hungry Horse pub for the any of the festive menus (Festive Fayre menu available to book between 13th November 2019-1st January 2020. Christmas Day 25th December 2019, Boxing Day 26th December 2019 or New Years Eve 31st December 2019.) A deposit must be paid to secure the booking. Deposit amounts are: Festive Fayre Menu, Boxing Day Menu, NYE Menu £5 per adult and £3 per child. Christmas Day deposit amounts are £10 per adult and £5 per child. Any entrant whose reservation is subsequently cancelled or rearranged for a date other than 13th November 2019-1st January 2020 for Festive Fayre, 25th December for Christmas Day, 26th December for boxing day, 31st December for NYE, will not be included in the promotion.
4. One winner and ten runners up will be selected at random by 13/12/2019.
5. The prize is £500 of ‘Select’ vouchers that can be redeemed against high street stores and entertainment. Terms and conditions for the voucher apply please see https://www.select-your-reward.co.uk/Pages/TermsAndConditions for details.
6. Ten runners up will each receive a £25 Hungry Horse gift card.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner or runner up is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
9. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
11. The winner and runners-up will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
12. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
13. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, address, phone number, email address and DOB) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
14. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
15. Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
16. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
18. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner [and/or runner up], including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
21. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
24. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
25. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
26. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
27. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.