JOIN US THIS CHRISTMAS
at HUNGRY HORSE
For our delicious Festive Fayre Menu
Available 13th Nov 2019 - 1st Jan 2020
£5 deposit or £3 per child is required to confirm booking. Festive Fayre bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to expected seating date. Pre-order information is also required 48 hours before.
TOMATO SOUP (V)
Served with white bread.
Vegan option available (ve)
CRANBERRY & ORANGE CHICKEN WINGS
Crispy chicken wings tossed in a sticky cranberry and orange glaze
PRAWN COCKTAIL †
With seafood sauce, dressed mixed leaves and brown bread
CHICKEN LIVER & HERB PÂTÉ
A chicken liver pâté with cream and herbs. Served with dressed mixed leaves, caramelised red onion chutney and toast
TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS DINNER
Hand-carved turkey served with sage and onion stuffing, pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
Upgrade to our Big Plate Special for 1.00
Get extra turkey, a pig in blanket, a Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
Beef burger topped with smoked streaky bacon, cranberry sauce and Brie, in a bun with burger sauce and lettuce.
Served with fries and ketchup
8oz* RUMP STEAK & PEPPERCORN SAUCE
Cooked to your liking with chips, peas, half a grilled tomato and peppercorn sauce in a jug
SALMON WITH HOLLANDAISE†◆
Served with baby potatoes, seasonal vegetables and smoky Hollandaise sauce in a jug
Tender turkey layered on top of cranberry sauce and a cranberry, chestnut and pork stuffing with gravy. Encased in shortcrust pastry with a puff pastry Christmas tree lid, with mashed potatoes, peas and gravy in a jug
BEETROOT, SWEET POTATO & BUTTERNUT SQUASH TART (V)
A tart of winter vegetables and spinach with delicate flavours of fennel, spices and rosemary. Served with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and Napolitana sauce in a jug
Vegan option available (VE)
GET AN EXTRA PORTION OF PIGS IN BLANKETS FOR £1.00
CHRISTMAS PUDDING◆ (V)
Served with custard
CHOCOLATE AND CHERRY TORTE◆ (VE)
A rich chocolate and kirsch cherry torte, served with vegan ice cream
LIMONCELLO DRIZZLED CHEESECAKE◆ (V)
With Limoncello coulis and vanilla flavour ice cream
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE (V)
A rich chocolate brownie topped with cherry compote and vanilla flavour ice cream
APPLE & BERRY CRUMBLE (V)
Served with custard
VEGGIE DIP STICKS (VE)
Cucumber and carrot with a tomato dip
GARLIC BREAD SLICES (V)
TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS DINNER WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
Hand-carved turkey served with sage and onion stuffing, pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
TOMATO PASTA (V)
Tomato pasta served with garlic bread slices
GOOEY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE (V)
Warm chocolate brownie with a scoop of vanilla flavour ice cream and chocolate flavour sauce
ICE CREAM (V)
Two scoops of vanilla flavour ice cream topped with strawberry flavour sauce
Treat someone to one of our Festive Gift Cards or fantastic beers from our online shop this Christmas, and give them the gift of the beer!
Terms & Conditions
1. (V) = Vegetarian. (VE) =Vegan. (N) = Nuts. †Fish, Poultry and Shellfish dishes may contain bones. *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked. ◆Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu. Our onion rings are made from chopped and reformed onions. °Scampi may contain one or more wholetails.2. Please advise the team on any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen-free environment. All our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross-contamination. Photography is for illustration purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menus to list all ingredients so please have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.3. We’d love to organise your Christmas Celebrations. You can book online, pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation. 4. Please confirm your menu choices by 11th November 2019 if ordering Festive Fayre Menu or
Buffet Package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received. £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre and Buffet Package (Available between 13th November 2019 and 1st January 2020, excluding 25th December 2019)4a. Please check with us if we are doing an exclusive Christmas Day Menu (available on 25th December 2019 only) we will require a £10pp deposit. If we are doing an exclusive Boxing Day Menu (available on 26th December 2019
only), we will require a £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12). No booking is confirmed until a full deposit is received. Full payment and your menu choices will be required by 18th November 2019 for Christmas Day
and Boxing Day bookings. If booking after this date, full payment and your menu choices will be required within 48
hours of booking.4b. Please confirm your pre-order drinks packages by 13th November 2019 if ordering from the
Festive Fayre or Buffet Package and 18th November for Christmas Day Menu and Boxing Day Menu. If booking
after these dates your pre-book drinks choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. All items are subject to
availability. We reserve the right to alter or amend the offer at any time.5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier!6. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.7. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t.8. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours’ notice is given. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton on Trent, DE14 3JZ. Stilton® and Croxton Manor® are registered trademarks. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.
To be eligible to receive a voucher, you must make an online booking on one of our Festive menus for a minimum party of four guests. The online booking must be made and a deposit paid in full by 17th November 2019. £10 gift vouchers are valid from 2nd January to 31st May 2020 - excluding Valentine’s Day 14th February 2020, Mother’s Day 22nd March 2020, Easter weekend 10th to 13th April 2020 and May Bank Holiday’s 8th & 25th May 2020. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. No cash alternative. The voucher may only be used in a single transaction and no change will be given. At least £5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal, which can include breakfast and sharers. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Voucher cannot be used against the purchase of gift cards. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers – but can be used against promotion (e.g. daily deals or set menus). Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time. Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old. Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email on 2nd January 2020 (if you have provided a valid email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our marketing communications). Gift vouchers are redeemable at participating Hungry Horse pubs. To redeem, please present your unique voucher code within the email you receive at the till. Enjoy responsibly. Proof of identity may be requested. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Online booking subject to availability. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire.
Summary Terms & Conditions – 6th December- 8th December
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table at a Hungry Horse pub on a festive menu (Festive Fayre menu available to book between 13th November 2019-1st January 2020. Christmas Day 25th December 2019, Boxing Day 26th December 2019 or New Years Eve 31st December 2019). Promotion closes at 23:59 on 8th December 2019. One winner will receive £500 worth of high street vouchers. 10 runners up will also receive 1 x £25 Hungry Horse gift card. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions – 6th – 8th December 2019
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on 0:00 Friday 6th December 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 8th December 2019
3. Entrants must make a booking via www.hungryhorse.co.uk/book/ or make a reservation in a Hungry Horse pub for the any of the festive menus (Festive Fayre menu available to book between 13th November 2019-1st January 2020. Christmas Day 25th December 2019, Boxing Day 26th December 2019 or New Years Eve 31st December 2019.) A deposit must be paid to secure the booking. Deposit amounts are: Festive Fayre Menu, Boxing Day Menu, NYE Menu £5 per adult and £3 per child. Christmas Day deposit amounts are £10 per adult and £5 per child. Any entrant whose reservation is subsequently cancelled or rearranged for a date other than 13th November 2019-1st January 2020 for Festive Fayre, 25th December for Christmas Day, 26th December for boxing day, 31st December for NYE, will not be included in the promotion.
4. One winner and ten runners up will be selected at random by 13/12/2019.
5. The prize is £500 of ‘Select’ vouchers that can be redeemed against high street stores and entertainment. Terms and conditions for the voucher apply please see https://www.select-your-reward.co.uk/Pages/TermsAndConditions for details.
6. Ten runners up will each receive a £25 Hungry Horse gift card.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner or runner up is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
9. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
11. The winner and runners-up will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
12. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
13. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, address, phone number, email address and DOB) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
14. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
15. Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
16. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
18. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner [and/or runner up], including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
21. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
24. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
25. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
26. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
27. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.