2 courses for only £4.70
Perfect portions for smaller appetites. Golden Years menu portions are designed to be smaller than the equivalent main menu dish.
Choose a main plus any starter or dessert from the Golden Years menu for £4.70. Add an extra course for just £1.50. Over 60’s only.
Roasted tomato soup
With bread and butter
6 garlic breaded mushrooms
With a mayonnaise dip
Chicken liver pate
A smooth and rich chicken pâté served with toast and a salad garnish
Sausages & Mash
2 sausages with mash potato, peas and gravy. Choose from pork or Quorn™ sausages (V)
Breaded wholetail scampi**
5 pieces of breaded wholetail scampi** with chunky chips, peas or mushy peas, a lemon wedge and tartare sauce
A 5oz* gammon steak served with chunky chips, peas, half a grilled tomato, a free-range fried egg or a grilled pineapple ring
With 2 slices of garlic bread and a dressed salad
Roast beef dinner
Hand carved beef with mash potato, peas, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
3 scoops of either vanilla or chocolate flavoured ice cream served with chocolate sauce
A warm chocolate fudge brownie served with vanilla flavoured ice cream and chocolate sauce
Served hot with your choice of vanilla flavoured ice cream or custard
All Over 60's Club portions are designed to be smaller than the equivalent main menu dish. Choose a main plus any starter or dessert from the over 60's menu for £4.70. Over 60's only. All courses must be ordered in one transaction. All items are subject to availability during food service hours. *All weights are approximate prior to cooking. **Scampi is made from more than one wholetail.
Terms & Conditions
MONDAY-FRIDAY: GOLDEN YEARS TWO COURSES FOR £4.70
- Choose a main plus any starter or dessert from the Golden Years menu for £4.70. Add an extra course for £1.50.
- Our Golden Years Menu can be found on the back of the main menus in the Daily Deals section.
- Over 60’s only. All Golden Years portions are designed to be smaller than the equivalent main menu dish.
- Available Monday - Friday only.
- All courses must be ordered in one transaction.
- All items are subject to availability during food service hours.
- Photography is for illustrative purposes only and crockery may vary per pub.
- All our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present. If you have any special dietary requirements please ask before placing your order. We cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are ‘free from’ any specific allergen.
- All weights are approximate prior to cooking.
- Full allergen and nutritional information can be found on the pub page menu or in pub
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and cheques supported by a valid banker’s card.
- Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Telephone: 01284 714125.